Learn skills that will help you de-stress and make life with your child easier and more satisfying. You will get extensive practice with:
- Healthy discipline
- Effective consequences
- Firm, fair boundaries
- Avoiding power struggles
- Creative problem solving
- Improving emotional regulation
- Coping with negative feelings
In other words, more good times and less hard times.
For more information on our parenting workshops, please contact Dr. Tara Ingram at (209) 533-1699 x3.
Here is a series of handouts on helpful parenting tools, just click any link to download:
- Understanding Behavior
- Setting Firm & Fair Limits
- The Power of Acknowledging Feelings
- 12 Powerful Parenting Phrases
- What to Say When You are Angry
All are welcome, the sessions are drop-in and by donation.
- Every Thursday from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
For more information on our meditation groups, please contact Victoria Bloom, M.A. at (209) 533-1699 x5.